Justin Ryker Swick

Justin Ryker Swick

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sioux City Bound!!!!


We are getting ready to head out the door for our second book signing!!!  I don't have time to write a full blog, although I want to let you know, that I am having a better day than I was when I wrote my last blog.  Some times there are bad  days, some times there are good days. 

Thankfully the bad days don't come nearly as often as they used to; and even though  I wrote that I feel I have no where  to turn.  I  really always know the one I can turn to, the one I should turn to, and the only one who really can heal the broken hearted.  Once I spent some time at the feet of Jesus, and in His word, I realized that all I really need to do, is let Him; let Him heal me, carry me, and get me through my bad days. However sometimes that is easier said than done, (you know with being human and all).  :)  I like to do things my own way, until I realize I can't do it my own way... hopefully someday I will learn. 

Anyways, back to the signing!!  Tomorrow, Saturday March 31st at the Family Christian Store, (it is in the same strip-mall as Kohls, Michaels, and Gordmans, so you can do a little shopping too!!) We will be there from Noon-2PM.  I hope to see you there!!! Thank you all so much for your support!! We would never be here if it went for your encouraging words and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment